TRAINING AND CLIENT WORKSHOPS
Since 1995, Norcan has offered a variety of training seminars and workshops to increase awareness of the legal requirements for archaeological sites and to provide information on the types of sites located in the Central Interior. A list of the training seminars that Norcan has conducted is provided below.
- Archaeological Impact Assessments and the Process for Proponents
- Archaeology in Central British Columbia – an Overview Workshop for clients.
- Archaeological Overview and Culturally Modified Trees.
- CMT Orientation for Field Staff.
- An Introduction to Cultural Heritage Resources
McLeod Lake post training and excavation