Since 1994, Norcan has completed over 3000 Archaeological Impact Assessments (AIAs) within British Columbia. These assessments have been completed for a variety of clients throughout the Central Interior and include, mining, highways, railways, forestry projects, pipelines, parks, private lands, engineering and local and provincial government requests.
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd.
- Winton Global Ltd.
- Apollo Forest Products Ltd.
- Carrier Lumber Ltd.
- Pacific Northern Gas Ltd.
- Ministry of Forests, Prince George, Fort St. James
- BC Parks
- Northwood Pulp and Timber Ltd.
- West Fraser Sawmills Ltd.
- Plateau Forest Products Ltd.
- Lakeland Mills Ltd.
- L&M Lumber Ltd.
- Babine Forest Products Ltd.
- Stuart Lake Lumber Ltd.
- Dunkley Lumber Ltd.
- Weldwood of Canada Ltd.
- West Chilcotin Forest Products Ltd.
- Rustad Forest Products Ltd.
- Cheslatta Forest Products Ltd.
- Various other Licensees and Woodlot Holders
- Doublestar Resources Ltd., Sustat Copper Project
- Ministry of Transportation, Northern Region
- Ernie Koch – Private Developer
- WD McIntosh Land Surveying Ltd.
- Gook R E and Associates Ltd.
- Dept. of Indian and Northern Development
- Kenrae Enterprises Ltd.
Devils club, all in a days work
Projectile Point, Nadina Forest District
Excavation unit, Nasko area
Pictograph, Stuart Lake
Flakes discovered. in Valmount, B.C.
Equipment of the trade
Mountain pine beetle infestation B.C.
At Norcan everyone works hard
Culturally modified tree