Archaeological and Heritage Resource Management
We are a privately owned Archaeological and Cultural Heritage consulting firm based in the heart of British Columbia in Prince George. Established in 1994, our team has provided dedicated and experienced archaeological assessments on over 5000 developments for clients and communities throughout all of Western Canada.
SAFE and COR certified, we pride ourselves on promoting a culture of safety and accountability while achieving our goals and promises to the clients, communities, First Nations and government bodies.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE...
- Archaeological Impact Assessments Predictive Modeling
- Archaeological Overview Assessments Inventories and Archives
- Excavation and Curation Site Alteration Permits
- Forestry and Heritage Workshops Traditional Use Studies
- Database Management and Development Training and Awareness
- Scanning and Cataloguing GIS and Mapping Services
Over the last 20 years, we have completed over 5000 projects, including over 3000 AIAs. Our dedication to completing the job properly and within budget has kept our clients satisfied and coming back year after year for our effective and efficient services.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS...
- Hampton Affiliates - Babine Forest Products
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd. Houston, BC
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd. Mackenzie, BC
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd. Prince George, BC
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd. Vanderhoof, BC
- City of Prince George
- Carrier Lumber Ltd.
- Dunkley Lumber Ltd
- Conifex Timber Inc.
- Lakeland Mills Ltd.
- West Fraser Mills Ltd.
- University of Northern BC
- Ministry of Transportation
- McElhanney Consulting Ltd.
- Tanizul Timber Ltd.
- Nakazdli Band
- College of New Caledonia
- BC Parks
- CN Rail
- Finlay Minerals
- Aurico Gold Inc.
- Roxy Gold Inc.
- Ministry of Environment